Let’s dive in KEYWORDS!
Keyword research, the beginning.
- Start with 5-10 keyword phrases
- Pick phrases and key words that sum up your site at a glance for views that are skimming for information.
- Make it easy for them to know what your about and want to learn more!
- Create content
- This goes towards the “MAKE THEM WANT TO STAY” part from above. Give them something interesting, informative and useful about you!
- Insert those phrases and keywords into the content of your site EVERYWHERE!
- Use them as many times as possible.
- Post & publish
- Blog using your keywords and phrases.
- You don’t like blogging or don’t know what to say, there’s ways around that but you MUST MUST MUST continue to find ways to put out content. Blogging is your friend.
Keyword refinement, the outgoing.
Following the previous steps and after your initial research, you need to rely on your web analytics to see how focused your optimization is based on your visitors. That is what outgoing means here. You need to look at this information, especially search engine and searcher behavior, and refine your optimization even further, for the cycle of your site.
The importance of content tagging.
This is basically bolding or italicizing of keywords phrases in content. Don’t overdue it. It is recommended to use it for user experience mainly. Doing it right will bring good benefits.
Article marketing and its impact.
Writing articles is a great way to add fresh content to your site that is worth linking to. Now, for a good optimization of the content, add your keyword phrase within the first 20 words, at the of the page. Optimize one main keyword phrase per page.
The return of the niche and off course authority sites.
Sites within 3-12 pages known as niche are OK in Google. You don’t need to target or optimize every page, but you should have one page for every target key phrase you want to rank for. If you are after an authority type of site, then you need daily fresh content with 450-500 words a page. This content can be in the form of daily articles you can host and syndicate for your site. Also, a blog or forum is another great way to generate fresh content.
The third part of this article will guide you through the important steps on how to on-page optimize sites in Google. If you have an existing site, use this as a reference to ensure that you are doing everything right.